JFM Web Design offers monthly services to assist businesses in performing priority site updates, training, or consulting. Websites using an open source CMS platform, such as WordPress, require frequent updates or maintenance. These updates include improvements in security, additional functionality, and new features. Your theme and plugins will have new versions released constantly. This is a good thing because programmers are working to improve your site for free, all you need to do is backup and update. Failure to update your site will cause your site to be out dated and cause problems down the road. JFM Web Design offers website maintenance service to keep you site updated and current.
- Review SEO and Local SEO listings
- Monthly Site Reports NEW starting May 2020
- Update pages with new products
- Update images to reflect seasons or holidays
- Update promotions or specials
- Format pages for clients
- Build new pages or sections
- Security review and monitoring
Each Service Includes:
- Weekly review of you WordPress version
- Weekly review of your theme version
- Weekly review and update of all plugins
- Daily website backup
- Installation and testing of updated plugins.
Use these small chunks of time to improve your site or let us keep you on track for to promote new products, services or just update content.